Air Ducts and HVAC Cleaning
The ventilation system is the item of regular maintenance that is most often overlooked. And an overlooked ventilation system means your indoor air quality is affected and impacted. A part of a regular and healthy upkeep plan for your property is inspection and maintenance.
Questions to ask:
- are the filters the correct size and fit?
- how clean are the air ducts; are they full of dust and debris?
- what is the condition of the air condenser, is it clean and running smoothly, or is it full of muck and grime?
Our team at SERVPRO of Providence are professionals. We are skilled at emergency restoration, and we're skilled professional cleaners. We routinely inspect heating, ventilation and air conditioning units (HVAC) and regularly work to keep them clean in order to extend the life of the equipment.
However, duct cleaning is not always necessary. We will make recommendations about the best way to address any indoor air quality concerns. This can save you money and provide peace of mind on the health of your system.
The benefits of servicing your HVAC unit include:
- Helps to restore peak energy efficiency.
- May help to eliminate offensive odors.
- Helps reduce the potential for mold growth.
For more information on HVAC and air duct cleaning, call us today, (401) 941-5500.